Spring is around the corner! We have had some beautiful days recently, which gives us a glimpse of the spring and summer to come. Spring time is one of growth, blossoms and new life.
Here at the office, we are experiencing the same. With renovations officially complete (if you haven't been by the office yet to see, it looks great!), it is time to upgrade some of our services too. These are a few of the changes in effect or coming soon!
1. E-billing and EHR---We are keeping up with the technology wave of healthcare and have fully implemented electronic records and billing in the office. Not only does this allow a more streamlined way of recording and billing, but reduces our paper and printing waste while maintaining HIPAA (Privacy Act) protections.
2. E-mail appointment reminders---in addition to receiving your reminder call, you will now receive an electronic reminder for all appointments. This is a great way to keep track of your upcoming visits and your path to wellness.
3. Online Appointment Scheduling---COMING SOON! Keep an eye on the website www.drmasondc.com for the new online appointment scheduling button. This will allow you to create an appointment at your convenience, anytime from anywhere. You will be able to see what days and times are available to fit your schedule.
4. Sports Physicals---School or Community sports sign-ups may require a sports physical. This exam can be completed by a Doctor of Chiropractic. We are offering sports physicals for ONLY $25. Spread the Word!! 408-368-7645
Reminder: If you haven't left a testimonial at the office, you can always post to YELP, GOOGLE or Facebook. See our website for links to our business page.
We hope to see you soon!
Dr. Cassandra Mason DC, ART
- What is wellness?
- Soccer Kids Need Protection
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Contribute to Musculoskeletal Pain
- What’s new about sleep?
- Pamper yourself during your pregnancy - Visit a chiropractor
- Healthy diet and chiropractic
- Chiropractic and the immune system
- Care for Sports Injuries
- Sports Physicals, Online Appointments and more!
- Chiropractic Care for Workplace Injuries
- Health Benefits of Regular Chiropractic Care